Basic safety precautions for your fireplace or stove to keep in mind.
It is important to recognize the safety considerations for all fireplace, insert, stove or fireplace equipment that you may have in your home and around your property and loved ones. If you have any additional questions or concerns, please contact us and we will be happy to assist you.
• Fireplaces and other heated products, such as stoves and inserts, will become very hot while in operation. Be sure to keep flammable products, cleaning supplies, clothing and furniture safely away from the heat radius.
• The protective glass shielding and screen other surfaces exposed to the heat will get extremely HOT and can cause burns if touched. Touching or wiping down these items is not recommended until it has been given considerable time to cool.
• Keep children away from any heated surface including the fireplace itself. All parts of these appliances get extremely hot and should be treated with caution. Ensure children and pets keep a safe distance away.
• Even when turned off from use, your products will remain hot for a period of time, so always exercise caution when around your products after use.